Want critique Greece Warrior Coin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm f2.8 L IS
ISO 200
1/200
f22

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Interesting and high quality coin. Especially the details which starts in the silver part from the middle and continues to the golden ring. For example the trident or the shield. But the image is too much cropped and the middle part is too dark. It looks more like a mix of blue and black instead of silver... Jack Jack. I would also reduce the highlights here and there.

1593969769858.png

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It’s black because I’ve added vignette around the coin. And yes, I might agree that I cropped the image too much. They all been shooted with same settings, same set up from same high . I use to drop the shadow to 0 , so that’s why I think it’s dark in middle .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
An other 2 pound coin from my collection, seems to me that is Greece warrior in the coin, if I'm not wrong. What do you think about image quality ?

View attachment 5730

Jack Jack. You just know, how to make us bust on the forum 🤭😂 and surprise us 😂🤣, so lot pictures to see and comment in same time 😉😀. The titles so good that must to be seen 🤭😂
About the picture: very interesting picture and well captured, maybe not so perfect and some of improving would be taken to make the picture more interesting for an eye 😉🤑 I itself haven't lot of ideas with improving the picture, luckily Helix_2648 Helix_2648 have it always 😉 Maybe Mentors would have ideas too 🙃😉
I'm not an expert of coins and shooted at home pictures 😆🤭

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack. You just know, how to make us bust on the forum 🤭😂 and surprise us 😂🤣, so lot pictures to see and comment in same time 😉😀. The titles so good that must to be seen 🤭😂
About the picture: very interesting picture and well captured, maybe not so perfect and some of improving would be taken to make the picture more interesting for an eye 😉🤑 I itself haven't lot of ideas with improving the picture, luckily Helix_2648 Helix_2648 have it always 😉 Maybe Mentors would have ideas too 🙃😉
I'm not an expert of coins and shooted at home pictures 😆🤭

Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I do like to take images of small static stuffs :)