Landscape Greetings from Finland with my pictures of Nothern lights from last Monday ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
7-14mm pro Olympus
em10markIII

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello.. from Finland ;)

I just would like to share with you my last pictures that I took in last Monday on the sea beach in Oulu.
''Northern lights under fog''
Was so big fog, that was very hard to see the northern lights , luckily my camera has better ''eyes''for as me View attachment 15366 View attachment 15367
Northern mother nature teaching patience in best way.. :D
Better pictuers= sky without fog or clouds when northern lights will come next time and beautiful, strong shows, i hope next time .. please Northern mother nature šŸ™ :LOL: Hope you like the pictures ;)

20200929-P9290224-HDR.jpg 20200929-P9290222-HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 1f603.png
    1f603.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1f609.png
    1f609.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo beautiful photos. I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 long exposure is a must to capture all those beautiful colours, longer shutter will give you strongest colours. I would also take one picture exposing for any lights and compose it into the photo in photoshop, that way the lights are not overexposed but the aurora has as much colour and light as possible. I look forward to seeing more aurora shots :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Long time exposure is the key which we as humans cannot see nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I really envy you about this! Very beautiful!

Danke shƶn Helix_2648 Helix_2648 FĆ¼r deinen Kommentar šŸ˜‰
Yes, the pictures thanks of magic of long exposures šŸ™šŸ˜ƒ. The sky was white as milk because of big fog šŸ™Š. The nothern lights was very strong, would be wonderful show widought the fog šŸ¤­. Nothern mother nature said "next time, be patience " šŸ˜ƒ

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo beautiful photos. I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 long exposure is a must to capture all those beautiful colours, longer shutter will give you strongest colours. I would also take one picture exposing for any lights and compose it into the photo in photoshop, that way the lights are not overexposed but the aurora has as much colour and light as possible. I look forward to seeing more aurora shots :)

Yeah, and fog isn't best friend of nothern lights.. šŸ˜ƒ. And the sea beach is close home, best place in the city,but too much light the . I need to try to go out of city next time, hope it will in weekend next time and I'll not need to wake up early morning..šŸ˜‡šŸ˜…šŸ™

Reactions: Chavezshutter