Happy Christmas Everyone !!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I wish you all a Happy Merry Christmas !!!

This important day I wish everyone to spend every second with family, beloved and friends. This is the day only 1 thing matters, where, and with whom you will spend the entire day and every minute.

I really hope everyone's wish will become true, and Santa Claus will bring you something special, for the special day and special person.

Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas once again.

From behalf of Macroderie and me.

View attachment 15408

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    356.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks Jack Jack hope you had a great xmas. I've been doing some astrophotography, tonight I will be out until about 5am. Right now it feels like its a case of do it while you can, lockdown could return, there was a outbreak in Sydney a few days ago and their state is going back into lockdown. I will have time to post more soon enough but for now I keep shooting everything i can, Summer heat is just beginning and then its indoor time lol

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks Jack Jack hope you had a great xmas. I've been doing some astrophotography, tonight I will be out until about 5am. Right now it feels like its a case of do it while you can, lockdown could return, there was a outbreak in Sydney a few days ago and their state is going back into lockdown. I will have time to post more soon enough but for now I keep shooting everything i can, Summer heat is just beginning and then its indoor time lol

Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , yes had good Christmas. Hope you had good one too. No problem. Hope to see you back on here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.