Landscape HDR sunset panorma from Fromhausen near Detmold, Germany

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Beautiful photo nicely divided with the foreground and the sky.
Just a pity that the sun is in the middle, but that's my opinion.
I agree but I had no choice. The 1/3 inch role didn't work here because of the position from the sun. I would have to choose a perspective for this which I don't like.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi @ all,

Jack Jack asked me to post this picture which is a HDR of seven pictures from -3EV to +3EV. Merged with LR and post-processed in Photoshop.

View attachment 3748
Canon EOS 90D + Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM @ ISO400, f/11

Hope you like it although it's no macr picture!

There is subforum for non macro photos showcase too and for landscapes better as "of topics" 😁😎

Beautiful HDR landscape Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🥰😍. Beautiful place, Europan's village view 🤩. And the colours looks great and everything! Great HDR 😍

I need to share my new HDR panoramaas with you to say opinion. Only need bit time to upload them here on the forum.. although in my social medias are already 🤣😎. When I"ll on my computer I'll just do it 🤩😍

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I believe that the composition is excellent. There are no absolute rules in expression. The foreground golden field catches the attention in the photo. The sky works great as a negative space vs the foreground that is the protagonist of the image with the impressive colour! The sun works as a balance point in the middle and the trees are the fine details of the transition point of the horizon! The perspective of the clouds pushes the attention low to the foreground and personally Helix you draw the eye of the viewer in a very nice way to the golden field.

It is clear to my eyes and brain that you were impressed be the colour of the foreground. You balanced it nicely with the sky that has the proportion in the frame that works as an element showing the origin of warm colours and light!

Last edited:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I believe that the composition is excellent. There are no absolute rules in expression. The foreground golden field catches the attention in the photo. The sky works great as a negative space vs the foreground that is the protagonist of the image with the impressive colour! The sun works as a balance point in the middle and the trees are the fine details of the transition point of the horizon! The perspective of the clouds pushes the attention low to the foreground and personally Helix you draw the eye of the viewer in a very nice way to the golden field.

It is clear to my eyes and brain that you were impressed be the colour of the foreground. You balanced it nicely with the sky that has the proportion in the frame that work as an element showing the origin of warm colours and light!
Thank you so much panos_adgr panos_adgr. I wouldn't be able to describe a picture in such a precise way! My deepest respect and gratitude!

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thank you so much panos_adgr panos_adgr. I wouldn't be able to describe a picture in such a precise way! My deepest respect and gratitude!

Thank you very very much Helix!
My respect as well!

Photographing is something very personal for each one of us. Everybody has its on Point Of View.... But it is our point of view. The point is to succeed in communicating our feelings or impressions in a photo. The interpretation, artistically, of the scene is always personal. If we succeed to communicate it then it is a good photo.

As the great Ansel Adams said
“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”