Healthy food

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Morning. What's healthy food you are eating and trying to keep yourself healthy and fit?

I'm trying to loose a bit some weight at the moment :)))

• Wow
Reactions: Karl and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Also depends on your routine and how much free time you have a day.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
I prep myself salats with red meat or white meat, depends on what I want to eat. I'm trying to avoid sugar, including milk chocolates, juices, sugary drinks, cakes etc. It's hard, but it's good to keep your body healthy.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I\m eating less meat much more vegetables to be heathy and feel good, and lose unnecessary calories, I\m not quite vege, but close of them, I\eat some of meat, but today really a little.. I\ve been doing this for two years, and it\s working well. I\m feelling really much better like before when I eated a lot of meat.
Vegetables are much better, and today there is so many chose of them in any shop, raw vegetables and many good prodacts which we can be replaced with meat and as well as milk or egs. :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I\m eating less meat much more vegetables to be heathy and feel good, and lose unnecessary calories, I\m not quite vege, but close of them, I\eat some of meat, but today really a little.. I\ve been doing this for two years, and it\s working well. I\m feelling really much better like before when I eated a lot of meat.
Vegetables are much better, and today there is so many chose of them in any shop, raw vegetables and many good prodacts which we can be replaced with meat and as well as milk or egs. :)

Idk, but tour body needs proteins from white meat and red meat. Also I think depends how much physical work you do as well.