Healthy food

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
let this not be another vegans vs others or vegetarians vs non vegetarians thread. Everybody has their own choice and lets be the better person by respecting the others choices. Lets not force our choices on others. As it is India is in a lockdown and good food is a scarcity. Rice, soup and curry are mainly the staples.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
let this not be another vegans vs others or vegetarians vs non vegetarians thread. Everybody has their own choice and lets be the better person by respecting the others choices. Lets not force our choices on others. As it is India is in a lockdown and good food is a scarcity. Rice, soup and curry are mainly the staples.

Rice is very healthy too, and I do agree , thatā€™s everyone choice.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Yes Shan Shan, I say only own opinion and the food without cuel taste much better and you can change the world by taking good choices, not in all but in small part of that is very big thing .. :)
When the animals are breeding in the full of stres and curl environment, the meet is not so healty from them, becouse its full among other things, a lot of stress hormones that affect on your body and life. So that is too very important take care about , then you would like to be healty, you need to choice the meelt form checked places :) and eat more good vegetables and fruits :).

I wish you all best dear Shan Shan and hope the pandemic situation will be better soon in India and in the rest of world, and we can return to our normal life :) as soon as possible :)

Reactions: Shan