Hello from Alsace

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Hans-Trapp

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2024
Alsatian for several generations, retired teacher, lover of photography, thrillers and SF. Born in 1956.
Linux user for 15 years, I take pictures with a Canon camera. Mostly macro and landscapes. Sometimes in black and white. I like to post-process my photos. In defiance of my favourite pinguin, I still use Windows to process images with On1 PhotoRaw.
Very politically incorrect.
All my photos and texts are distributed under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA licence.

Reactions: Rene Rufer and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Hans-Trapp Hans-Trapp

Welcome on board and nice to meet you. Glad that you have joined us. Looking forward to see your work. As you said you do landscape photography. Please do join sister forum for landscape and general photography

Explorness.com

If you have any questions, do ask please.

Hans-Trapp

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2024
Thanks, Jack. It seems not to be so much recent posts on the forum. Is it a little asleep ? It would be a pity, because there a bunch of very interesting topics and threads...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks, Jack. It seems not to be so much recent posts on the forum. Is it a little asleep ? It would be a pity, because there a bunch of very interesting topics and threads...

Thanks a lot Hans-Trapp Hans-Trapp

I believe everyone is busy, this forum is now 4 years old. I've just renewed the webhosting and domain name. Or everyone is on Facebook or Instagram.

Not sure if you checked my an forum explorness.com

Is slightly busier. But this forum is specifically for Macro photographers.

Hans-Trapp

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2024
Not sure if you checked my an forum explorness.com

Is slightly busier. But this forum is specifically for Macro photographers.
I had a rapid look at your other forum. And seen that you have a macro-photography section there too...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I had a rapid look at your other forum. And seen that you have a macro-photography section there too...

I wanted to merge them together, as I had 3 forums. So merged 2, but decided to leave this one specifically for macro photographers, also because this is older.

The one I've sent, it was for landscape photographers, but converted into more general photography.