Hello from Bangalore, India

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
Dear all, greetings from Bangalore, India. I am new here, got invited by one of the members and am happy to be part of this community. I use Canon 70D, 20D and sometimes my Iphone 7+ as well to capture whatever catches my attention. Macro photography in particular is something that I am passionate about. Hope I get lots of critiques and advice on my work to improve my skills. For Macro shots, I use Canon EF 100mm macro lens f/2.8. Attaching a sample of my work.

Attachments

• IMG_8141.JPG
    IMG_8141.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi CA Madhu Ramaswamy CA Madhu Ramaswamy, welcome to the forum :). Beautiful introduction photo, post them with the "Your opinion" or "want critique" prefix under the appropiate category (Flora or Waterdroplets in your case) and then the forum can give you the advice and critique you are searching for. If you have any questions please let me know. Enjoy your stay šŸ˜€

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome welcome again, so great to have you here with us in the community. Enjoy your stay and most of all have fun :)

Reactions: Jack

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
Hi CA Madhu Ramaswamy CA Madhu Ramaswamy, welcome to the forum :). Beautiful introduction photo, post them with the "Your opinion" or "want critique" prefix under the appropiate category (Flora or Waterdroplets in your case) and then the forum can give you the advice and critique you are searching for. If you have any questions please let me know. Enjoy your stay šŸ˜€
Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter. I surely will post my work for getting some insights. Just a question with regard to your input of using 'Your Opinion' or 'Want Critique' prefix under appropriate category, I want to know how do I go about doing that? Should it be in my user page, I got to the posts section, insert the photo and give a heading stating My Opinion or Want Critique and post or there is a drop down option with this category? Let me know. Thanks.
[automerge]1612351564[/automerge]
Welcome welcome again, so great to have you here with us in the community. Enjoy your stay and most of all have fun :)
Thanks Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community CA Madhu Ramaswamy CA Madhu Ramaswamy! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

By the way.. your picture looks beautiful! Like clear crystal pearls or like lensballs!

Have fun!

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
Hi and welcome to our small macro community CA Madhu Ramaswamy CA Madhu Ramaswamy! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

By the way.. your picture looks beautiful! Like clear crystal pearls or like lensballs!

Have fun!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Surely this forum will help develop my skills in macro subjects. I will surely explore the site for more info. Thanks for your encouragement as well. comments

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.