Hello from Florida

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarito305

Feb 8, 2022
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am new here and new to the Macro scene. I love any type of wildlife photography. I just purchased a Sony F2.8 Macro G OSS. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my work with you guys. I would love for you guys to also critique my work and help me improve.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Lazarito305 , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

You also can check out our new forum for landscape photographers.

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Lazarito305

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi and welcome, ahh the sony 90mm, i do miss that lens. Let me give you a heads up - do NOT use extension tubes like Kenko on this lens, I did and I no longer have the sony 90mm....
kenko.jpg
Hopefully it can save you and others from making the same mistake. Anyways, sorry for the unusual introduction but I am on a mission to try to save other 90mm from the same fate 🤣. I look forward to seeing your work and please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Lazarito305

Feb 8, 2022
Hi and welcome, ahh the sony 90mm, i do miss that lens. Let me give you a heads up - do NOT use extension tubes like Kenko on this lens, I did and I no longer have the sony 90mm....
View attachment 21341
Hopefully it can save you and others from making the same mistake. Anyways, sorry for the unusual introduction but I am on a mission to try to save other 90mm from the same fate 🤣. I look forward to seeing your work and please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Thank you for the heads up!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Lazarito305 Lazarito305,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.