Hello from Greece, nice to meet you!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helena Mim

May 8, 2022
My name's Helena Mim and I'm a pro hobbyist photographer based in Athens of Greece. With my NikonD800 and Nikkorr50mm lens, as well as my phone, I enjoy photographing landscapes and nature. I'm currently exploring macro photography using my phone's macro lens. Because of the quality limitations, the results are extremely interesting, and I'm thrilled to share them with you!

Thank you also for inviting me to this amazing forum! I say amazing not just because there are so many beautiful photographs, but also because it is so large that I will need a lot of time to explore everything :)

Attachments

• Aphid-11.jpg
    Aphid-11.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Smiling Face
Reactions: Jack and lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Helena! Great shot! Aphid is so small!
Well, Welcome to Macroderie. Glad you join here!
Looking forward to see all your photos taken by professional camera and mobile phone. šŸ˜ƒ
Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Love
Reactions: Jack and Helena Mim

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Helena Mim Helena Mim ,

Glad that you have joined us, and hope you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to share your images here, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask please. I would be more than happy to help you.

Have fun ;)

Reactions: Helena Mim

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Helena Mim Helena Mim,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.