Hello from New Mexico

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archivist

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everyone,

My name is Lorenzo and I am excited to be here. I primarily am interested in macro photography relating to cannabis, bees, and other product/commercial applications.
I photograph a few different genres, but they all dance around the product genre such as cars and cosplay.

I have been active with photography since 2019, I stared with a Nikon D3500 and kit lens combo, now I use a Nikon Z6 with a 105mm Macro and a 24-120mm F/4 S lens.
Normally I do on location work, now with some space to expand I have been doing my cannabis work indoors with a few different options for off camera lighting.

I can't wait to learn and see what other folks are doing, and offer any information I can to those who would benefit.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Archivist , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Archivist

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

My name is Lorenzo and I am excited to be here. I primarily am interested in macro photography relating to cannabis, bees, and other product/commercial applications.
I photograph a few different genres, but they all dance around the product genre such as cars and cosplay.

I have been active with photography since 2019, I stared with a Nikon D3500 and kit lens combo, now I use a Nikon Z6 with a 105mm Macro and a 24-120mm F/4 S lens.
Normally I do on location work, now with some space to expand I have been doing my cannabis work indoors with a few different options for off camera lighting.

I can't wait to learn and see what other folks are doing, and offer any information I can to those who would benefit.

Welcome 👐, nice to have more Americans on the forum 😃. Hope you'll enjoy the forum and stay active 😊

Reactions: Archivist and Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Lorenzo! Welcome!
Glad you join 😃.
Enjoy this forum like us and don't hesitate to drop comments in other photos.
We are looking forward to see your photos and hope you enjoy your stay here. 😃

Reactions: Archivist and Jack

Archivist

Jan 8, 2022
Thank you everyone, I wanted to take a moment to ask some clarifying questions before I post any images.

My understanding of macro photography is very limited, as I understand the term it means any images at 1:1 (or higher) in scale. Basically I don't want to post images that would not be considered macro, how can I loosely define this to maintain the standard here?

Second, which forum is best for sharing focus stacked images of Cannabis? I see flowers, and focus stacked are their own sections. I also don't want to offend anyone, is there an area for controversial items? (controversial that the subject matter is potentially highly illegal in some countries, I don't want folks in trouble for viewing.)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Second, which forum is best for sharing focus stacked images of Cannabis? I see flowers, and focus stacked are their own sections. I also don't want to offend anyone, is there an area for controversial items? (controversial that the subject matter is potentially highly illegal in some countries, I don't want folks in trouble for viewing.)
Hi Archivist Archivist ,if these are stacked images, then refer to stacked section. Otherwise plant will be the best option.

At this stage there aren't any prohibited items that can't be shared on forum. So feel free to share your images.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Archivist Archivist,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.