Hello from Salt Lake City! Thanks for the invite!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

scmkr

3 1 2
May 5, 2022
Heya, excited to be here! I'm a new photographer (been doing it for a couple months), but I've been interested bugs for as long as I can remember. I've REALLY been enjoying macro, can't believe I didn't try it sooner. I got a Sony a7IV but then someone I trust recommended Olympus for something that would be easier to cart around in the field. I was going to sell the a7, but just never could convince myself to, so I guess I have two cameras now. Can't decide which one I like better.

I'm a software developer by trade, living in SLC, Utah.

I've attached some of the photos I've taken in the last few months. Really want to up my game and get featured on #passion_in_macro or something like that.

Anyway, thanks again for the invite!

P4190323_2.jpg P5030147.jpg P4300205.jpg P4190239_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: lovitazoe and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for joining us, and you do have some nice images there.
Yes, macro photography is an other world to explore, and the good thing about it, doesn't require you to travel miles away.

I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions regarding the forum, do ask please. I'll be more than happy to help you. Also, feel free to share your images and comment on others.

Reactions: scmkr

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi! Glad you join! I really love your shots! 😍😍😍
Looking forward to more of your photo in the forum 😃.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello scmkr scmkr,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.