Hello from the Netherlands.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rat1819

Jan 9, 2022
Hello, I'm Remy, but I also go by rat. I'm primarily interested into nature photography, and I seem to have grown to macro photography. I'm new to shooting, but I've got the basics down. I'm not a full-time photographer, though I'd love to be if it weren't for school.

I started with a Canon EOS 550D to shoot my shots, fitted with a EF-S 15-85mm lens, and still am working with said gear. I may be saving up money for an actual macro lens soon enough, so I can get even greater pictures.

I can't wait to get to know everybody around here, and share the pieces I capture. See you around!

IMG_4801.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello rat1819 , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hello, Rat! Glad to have you here. 😃
Nice pic, by the way!
I am excited to see your photos. I hope you find this forum useful to improve your macro skill. Just like what I experience.
Don't forget to make friends and have fun. 😊
I hope you enjoy your stay. 😁

Reactions: Jack

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hello and Welcome, that is a very nice introduction shot 👍. Have fun and ask if you have any questions

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, I'm Remy, but I also go by rat. I'm primarily interested into nature photography, and I seem to have grown to macro photography. I'm new to shooting, but I've got the basics down. I'm not a full-time photographer, though I'd love to be if it weren't for school.

I started with a Canon EOS 550D to shoot my shots, fitted with a EF-S 15-85mm lens, and still am working with said gear. I may be saving up money for an actual macro lens soon enough, so I can get even greater pictures.

I can't wait to get to know everybody around here, and share the pieces I capture. See you around!

View attachment 20746

So beautiful picture!, welcome rat1819 rat1819 ,hope you'll enjoy the small community and be active and meet nice macro photo friends 😊

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello rat1819 rat1819,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.