Hello from the Northwest of England

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Wallis

May 15, 2022
Hi everyone and thanks for the invite.
I’m not exclusively a macro photography as much as I am not exclusively a photographer, my projects vary in styles but generally always revolve around the Anthropocene.

I’ve included an outtake from my current series ‘Terrarum Exiguum’ in this post to get the ball rolling. I’m currently studying for my MA in photography after recently completing my BA and working freelance cover weddings, events, portraits, pet photography, photo restoration to name a few.

Here to share my project, raise awareness of miniature ecosystems and the struggle for place between man and nature.
And also here to get feedback and view other great macro work.

If you like what you see please view my bio and give my socials a follow, thankyou 🙏🏻

Attachments

• FDC75A44-AF65-402F-BD58-991E5D3F9134.jpeg
    FDC75A44-AF65-402F-BD58-991E5D3F9134.jpeg
    915.2 KB · Views: 4

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Sam! Welcome to Macroderie. Glad you join.
Based on your background, you must be a professional and shot a lot of interesting things 😃. I am looking forward to see your photos in the forum.
Hope you have fun, make friends, and enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Sam Wallis Sam Wallis , welcome to our community. Glad that you have joined us, and I really hope you will enjoy your stay.

Pretty good concept there, I like it.

If you have any questions about forum, Please do ask, or post in the site and help subforums.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Sam Wallis Sam Wallis,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.