Hello from USA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

makjeh

Sep 13, 2020
Hi everyone. I am relatively new to macro photography. I purchased a 100mm lens this past December because I realized that I am obsessed with photographing the miniature world. I mainly shoot macro in my backyard. I'm looking forward to talking with others who enjoy this art and I can't wait to learn more skills.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
HI and Welcome makjeh makjeh ! I hope you'll enjoy this place and share with us !
If you have questions do not hesitate to ask us ^^
You can share your picture posting threads ^^

Reactions: makjeh and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello makjeh makjeh , welcome on our small macro community. We are glad that you decided to join us, and hope you will enjoy your stay . If you have any questions or issues while accessing our site, feel free to ask for advice, looking forward to seeing your images.

Reactions: makjeh

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Welcome makjeh makjeh to this platform and hoping you will have a wonderful time here exchanging views, suggestions, photos and sharing the same passion for macro photography; feel free to ask any sort of questions that you want answers for; we're glad to answer them as best as we can.
looking forward to your pictures too :)

Reactions: makjeh and Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome makjeh makjeh! Glad that you find your way to our small but international community. Hopefully you find here what you're looking for. We've started a great showcase where you can check for new lenses and equipment and a sub-forum for tutorials. But we're also happy about any comment or picture which you upload. Enjoy your stay!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello makjeh makjeh,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.