Hello. Thanks for the add..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I believe either is acceptable, it is really down to the photographers choice of how they want their image to look.
Natural, unedited shots can be wonderful.
I like to add slight enhancement through selective sharpening, vignettes, dodge & burn, clean up of distractions, and maybe a touch of colour grading.
I shoot in RAW format always, so I have the option of post processing with more information in the image but if you shoot in JPG format the camera will usually do a decent job of processing internally.
At the end of the day it is your choice really, neither is right or wrong.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello B Belinda

Welcome on board. Regarding to your question, Andy Smith Andy Smith already answered to it. There is not any requirements when sharing pictures, apart from to make sure you do share to the right subforum and contribute to other photos.

But yes, I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, do ask please.

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Belinda! Welcome to Macroderie.
Natural or touched up are up to you. It absolutely based on you preference how you want to present you photo ☺️.
I'm looking forward to see your photos. Hope you enjoy your stay! 😃

Reactions: Jack

Belinda

Apr 30, 2022
I believe either is acceptable, it is really down to the photographers choice of how they want their image to look.
Natural, unedited shots can be wonderful.
I like to add slight enhancement through selective sharpening, vignettes, dodge & burn, clean up of distractions, and maybe a touch of colour grading.
I shoot in RAW format always, so I have the option of post processing with more information in the image but if you shoot in JPG format the camera will usually do a decent job of processing internally.
At the end of the day it is your choice really, neither is right or wrong.
Thank you.
Hello B Belinda

Welcome on board. Regarding to your question, Andy Smith Andy Smith already answered to it. There is not any requirements when sharing pictures, apart from to make sure you do share to the right subforum and contribute to other photos.

But yes, I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, do ask please.
Thank you, Jack.
Hi, Belinda! Welcome to Macroderie.
Natural or touched up are up to you. It absolutely based on you preference how you want to present you photo ☺️.
I'm looking forward to see your photos. Hope you enjoy your stay! 😃
Thank you. Looking forward to learning....

Reactions: lovitazoe and Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello B Belinda,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.