Hello

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo Lara

Sep 24, 2020
Hello, I am a new member, my name is Rodolfo Lara and I am from Chihuahua, Mexico. I really like photography and I like to take all kinds of photography and of course "Macro".
I see very good photos in Macro Derie. I hope my photos are to your liking.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Rodolfo Lara Rodolfo Lara , welcome on our small community. Hope you will enjoy your stay. Also feel free to join our chat room if you need quick help. And if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Rodolfo Lara Rodolfo Lara! Our board becomes more and more international. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay. Please take your time to browse our forum a bit. Maybe you find something interesting at this areas:

Or just chat with us as already mentioned by Jack Jack. You can use DeepL for translation if you've problems to write or understand English.

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Rodolfo Lara Rodolfo Lara ! i hope you'll like this place and share with us ! Do not hesitate to ask your questions if you are lost or want advices ! You can create thrads in good category , share and participate ^^ Have fun !

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Rodolfo Lara Rodolfo Lara,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.