Here is that guy from Amsterdam

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmsterdamXXX

Jan 17, 2022
Hi all
great to see a macro forum, im Jeroen from amsterdam and been doing photography for ages now. Im doing macro for 20plus years and been doing street photography also. I recently, 6 years i ago i started stacking and i must say i love it, although field photography 1:1 is cool also i really like the technique of stacking, and exploring the small world. Ooooh...im 46 got a dog, a wife, lots of jumpers as a hobby and live a simple life. I dont work anymore due to some medical issuess, but hey that gives me time to do more macro...thanks all and enjoy the day

here is an interview i did several years back about macro : http://snaptured.com/2017/03/09/mind-blowing-macro-photographer-jeoren-van-eyck-in-todays-interview/

270881208_324388376217707_6584178659897125901_n.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello AmsterdamXXX , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

• Smiling Face
Reactions: AmsterdamXXX

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi all
great to see a macro forum, im Jeroen from amsterdam and been doing photography for ages now. Im doing macro for 20plus years and been doing street photography also. I recently, 6 years i ago i started stacking and i must say i love it, although field photography 1:1 is cool also i really like the technique of stacking, and exploring the small world. Ooooh...im 46 got a dog, a wife, lots of jumpers as a hobby and live a simple life. I dont work anymore due to some medical issuess, but hey that gives me time to do more macro...thanks all and enjoy the day

here is an interview i did several years back about macro : http://snaptured.com/2017/03/09/mind-blowing-macro-photographer-jeoren-van-eyck-in-todays-interview/

View attachment 20850

Hello AmsterdamXXX AmsterdamXXX 🖐🤓
Welcome to an aboard of Macro Derie community. Hope you'll enjoy the small community and be active so we can meet each others better 😄🖐💙.
I can't wait to see what do you want to share with us 🤓

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hello, Jeroen! Welcome to Macroderie.
Glad to have you here.
You have a great collection of macro photo!
Looking forward to see your photos here!
Don't forget to comment in other members photos too.
Enjoy the site and have fun .

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello AmsterdamXXX AmsterdamXXX,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.