Birds Heron

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Birding is a type of photography which requires dedication and special equipment to capture them from a distance. Also is a type of photography which requires time and passion.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's only the right moment in right time, and is enough and best in wildlife photographers, the nature say use how to create best ever picture 🤩🤩🤩. So, best one @Christophe Berche 🤩. Thanks for sharing.
Can you say the story of the picture? It will be lovely to heard about 🤩🤩🤩🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
If can't in English you can do it in French 😆😁😀, Google help to understand... and I will have possible to refresh the language 😁😆.
I want to only know the story of the picture, please @Christophe Berche 🙏🤩🤩🤩 . From the start to the end of, merce 🙏🤩

Reactions: Jack
D

Deleted member 310

If can't in English you can do it in French 😆😁😀, Google help to understand... and I will have possible to refresh the language 😁😆.
I want to only know the story of the picture, please @Christophe Berche 🙏🤩🤩🤩 . From the start to the end of, merce 🙏🤩
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

the photo was taken at the end of the day in the Camargue (south east of France), I was lying in the long grass on the lookout to make some shots of birds (and especially to be devoured by mosquitoes), until when the heron catches the fish, just long enough to make a burst: This is one of the best photos in the series. I will post it of better quality than I will return from my business trip ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

the photo was taken at the end of the day in the Camargue (south east of France), I was lying in the long grass on the lookout to make some shots of birds (and especially to be devoured by mosquitoes), until when the heron catches the fish, just long enough to make a burst: This is one of the best photos in the series. I will post it of better quality than I will return from my business trip ;)

Thanks a lot @Christophe Berche , sounds wonderful 🤩. Do you shoot a lot wildlife? 👌😁
Where you are on the business trip ? 😉