Hey, new here...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenleephotography

Dec 17, 2020
Hello, I was invited to come here. I just started macro photography and have little idea what I'm doing, as i do primarily night photography. I have a book on abandoned night photography published and write for Photofocus, but wow....this is really new and challenging! I live in Southern CA.

I'm sure all of you will know what sort of thing this is. My first attempt at olive oil floating in water.

I don't know if we have personal photo albums or not. If so, I can't find it.

Attachments

• 3548_kenlee_second-macro-experiments_201212_1442_one-sixthf35iso800_oil-bubbles-centered_2048px.jpg
    3548_kenlee_second-macro-experiments_201212_1442_one-sixthf35iso800_oil-bubbles-centered_2048px.jpg
    901.2 KB · Views: 2

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello kenleephotography kenleephotography . Welcome on our small community for macro photographers. Glad that you joined us, hope you will enjoy your stay and get engaged with us. Feel free to comment, post and share your work. You can share water droplets here https://macroderie.com/forums/water-droplets.59/

At the moment there are no Photo Albums available , as you can share your work on main site. Also, you can share your equipment here if you’d like: https://macroderie.com/showcase/

And use our Marketplace here if you want to buy or sell anything: https://macroderie.com/Marketplace/

Looking forward to seeing your work . Have fun. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here.

Reactions: kenleephotography

kenleephotography

Dec 17, 2020
Thanks, Jack and Greg. As soon as I figure out where to post things and navigate more effectively, I'm sure I'll have a great time here!

I did find one of the general forums, and posted an equipment question there, a detailed "newbie" question or three.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks, Jack and Greg. As soon as I figure out where to post things and navigate more effectively, I'm sure I'll have a great time here!

I did find one of the general forums, and posted an equipment question there, a detailed "newbie" question or three.

You are always welcome to ask if you need any help or advice kenleephotography kenleephotography .

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome kenleephotography kenleephotography! We're happy that you joined our macro community! We'll help you as good as possible to develop your personal macro skills. It might look like a big challenge to take good macro shots but to be honest... astro photography is also for sure not easy and a real challenge for everyone who hasn't tried it so far.

We're really excited to see your first pictures! The oil picture is a very good start for this! Well done!

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello kenleephotography kenleephotography,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.