Hi all, just became a member here and wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I am Andy, currently living in NE Thailand but have spent most of my life living and working across the Middle East, with a lot of time in Dubai and Bahrain. My passions are Landscape and Macro photography, with a bit of Astrophotography thrown in for Milky Way images. I am pretty new to Macro, but the bug life in Thailand is freaky and I love seeing the creatures and flowers here close up. Thanks for inviting me onboard.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Andy Smith , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Thanks Jack.. just having a look around to see what's what and where things are etc.. I am looking forward to posting some stuff and getting some good, honest feedback and tips to improve.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks Jack.. just having a look around to see what's what and where things are etc.. I am looking forward to posting some stuff and getting some good, honest feedback and tips to improve.
You are welcome Andy Smith Andy Smith . Do ask any questions if you have any regarding the forum. And looking forward to seeing your images here as well.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Andy, welcome to the community it is so great to have you here. May you have the best of times on this site and develop some good new friendships.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Andy Smith Andy Smith! Your introduction is really very interesting! You've for sure seen so many wonderful places! I hope to see some great pictures from you! You can maybe add some landscape shots (please post it in the Miscellaneous section). Would like to see the as well.

Reactions: Jack and Andy Smith

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Andy Smith Andy Smith,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.