Hi All

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madnzer

Sep 16, 2021
I was born in Wales and moved to South Africa and now living in New Zealand for the past 25 years. Been to a few places round the world - North America, Canada, Japan, Europe, Australia, Thailand.... Only got into photography about 10 years ago and have been learning ever since. Wish i’d got into photography many years ago - wish I had more $ to spend on it.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Madnzer , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there and welcome to the community. It will be great to see your photos here and wishing you best of times on the site.

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Madnzer Madnzer ! i hope you will find what you are looking for, and sahre your pictures with us :) Have fun !

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Madnzer Madnzer ! Welcome to our community.
Glad you join and hope you find this site useful to improve your photography skill with people who share the same passion.
Take your time to explore this site and you can ask here if you got confused. Looking forward to see your photos and feel free to get involved in forums.
I hope you enjoy your stay in Macroderie.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Madnzer Madnzer,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.