Hi Andy here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis Man

Apr 10, 2020
I am a keeper of praying mantis, I got into macro last year using my Samsung note 8 and a macro clip on lens, but only started properly this year after spending time making diffusers and purchasing a macro sliding rail for my new camera and Raynox DCR-250 lens. Here is one of my sphodromantis sp blue flash.

Saldy I can't add the files via my phone at this time, so will upload them via my Imac soon

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I am a keeper of praying mantis, I got into macro last year using my Samsung note 8 and a macro clip on lens, but only started properly this year after spending time making diffusers and purchasing a macro sliding rail for my new camera and Raynox DCR-250 lens. Here is one of my sphodromantis sp blue flash.

Saldy I can't add the files via my phone at this time, so will upload them via my Imac soon

Hello Andy,

Thats great to meet you here. And glad that you joined. I'm shooting macro to, with 7D M2 and 100mm f2.8 L. I was thinking about raynox too. But I will leave it for later.

That will be great to see your photos. Can't wait to see.

Costy Sarc

Apr 10, 2020
Hello Andy. Welcome to the community. Hope you will find here what you are looking and I want to see your work too :)

Mantis Man

Apr 10, 2020
Here she is, I loaded my mac up so I could upload, Lumix FZ100, Raynox DCr-250 lens and sliding macro rail. GX-F328 flash and a homemade diffuser.

Attachments

• Shprodomantis.jpg
    Shprodomantis.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks I have so many of my mantises, some taken with only a phone and clip on lens prior to my camera, they are pretty good though.

That's will be great to see them. You can upload on own photo album or share and post them on forum

Reactions: Costy Sarc

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Hello Andy , great that you joined the forum ;) hope you will enjoy here

Status
Not open for further replies.