Hi, everyone📸

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_nowy

Aug 26, 2021
My name is Andrzej. It's a polish name so Andy is perfect replacement. Got my camera just over two months ago so i'm a beginner, but from the third day of taking photos, went completely manual and i love it📸
Most of the pleasure comes from macro photography, even I've been using 24-105 lens for it😅
Few days ago got myself proper macro lens which is sony 90mm f2.8 with sony a7iii and i love it 📸📸📸
I'll attach few photos from last few days. _A_N5189.jpg

Attachments

• _A_N5210.jpg
    _A_N5210.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 1
  • _A_N5215.jpg
    _A_N5215.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 1

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello andy_nowy , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

And by the way, lovely photos. Feel free to share more on our community.

Reactions: andy_nowy

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Andrzej, welcome to the community it is so great to have you here. Wishing you the best times on the site and may you meet good new friends here

Reactions: andy_nowy and Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Andy! Welcome to our community. We glad you join. Nice photos! Looking forward to see more photos from you. 😃
Feel free to drop comments in the photos of other members and don't hesitate to join photo games & MOTM 😁. We also have a Photo Clinic if you want others members to help you to fix your photo (maybe if its too dark or too bright).
Hope you enjoy your stay here and explore the macro world with us. 😃

Reactions: andy_nowy and Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello A andy_nowy,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.