Hi from Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Nice to meet everyone, I was invited by MacroWorld12. I have been doing photography for about 2.5 years. A macro lens was one of the first lenses i bought. My favourite subjects include insects of all types (specially jumping spiders) and abstract and creative macro, specially using refraction tricks. Look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , welcome to our small community, I'm glad that You joined us, and looking forward to see your images. In meantime, you can join our monthly image event here

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and hope you will enjoy with us.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
welcome Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ! nice to have more people from Australia here :love: 🙏
I'm looking forward too to meet you , for dicussions with you and to see your pictures! :=) .
Australia is so far and quite diffrend country like Finland- where from I'm writing ;) , quite as diffrend worlds ;) , extrime hot and extrime cold.. :D ;)
nice to joined here!
Warm welcoming and greetings for you From Finland ;) !,
hope you will enjoy to stay with us :love:🙏

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Chavezshutter Chavezshutter,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.