Hi from sunny bradford uk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas

Aug 6, 2022
I have always had a facination for bugs and tiny things. As a child I was the ginger fat kid with the pockets full of magnifying glass, tweasers , bug books etc crawling around the woods ha. I took a rest from this in the navy / dad years and fast forward to now and I'm back ... but this time I'm armed with a okympus em1x and a 60mm macro lens ... amongst other things . An example shot I took a few days ago . Thanks for the invite 2022-08-03_08-47-42.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
What a beautiful photo Douglas Douglas , do share more on our forum. And also do get engaged in forum posts.

Apologies for the late reply (going through hard times). But yes, welcome on board and if you have any questions regarding the site, please ask lovitazoe lovitazoe Chavezshutter Chavezshutter or any other members on site.

We have our @Mentor on site if need any photo help.

You can also message me privately if something serious, and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Douglas

Douglas

Aug 6, 2022
What a beautiful photo Douglas Douglas , do share more on our forum. And also do get engaged in forum posts.

Apologies for the late reply (going through hard times). But yes, welcome on board and if you have any questions regarding the site, please ask lovitazoe lovitazoe Chavezshutter Chavezshutter or any other members on site.

We have our @Mentor on site if need any photo help.

You can also message me privately if something serious, and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Enjoy your stay.
Thanks very much

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Douglas Douglas,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.