Hi from Transylvania

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Mandarax Mandarax . Welcome to our small community for macro photographers. Glad that you have joined us. Hope you will enjoy you stay. If you need any help or have any question do not hesitate to ask. We are all here friendly photographers ;)

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hello Adrian, welcome to the community so great to have you here, do enjoy your stay and have the best day

Reactions: Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
My name is Adrian, I am entomologist from Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I like macrophotography, especially to take pictures of insects. It is both, my job and my hobby. Thank you for letting me here.
Hello Adrian!
Greeting to Gluj! I once had a friend from Cluj! She was a very nice person!
As an entomologist I'm sure thet you will be having nice chances to photograph many kinds of insects.
I'm looking forward to view your work.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Adrian Mandarax Mandarax to our macro community! I just checked your 500px portfolio and I'm really deeply impressed by the quality of your pictures!

I'm excited to read more about your techniques and your posts and comments! Hopefully you became already familiar with our forum. You can ask us at any time if you've question. Or you can chat with us if you want!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Mandarax Mandarax,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.