Hi. I just got on this.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now
lovitazoe

MOTM

lovitazoe

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, Mark! Welcome.
Check the thread of the photo, usually we always include exif in every post. Especially in "Sharing Images-Opinion & Critiques Forum".

But in Photo Theme forum, some of us just upload the images without any exif & description (although actually it's better if it's included). In this case, you can ask directly to the author in reply column.
I Hope this answers your question. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask us Jack Jack , Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , Tina Boes Tina Boes , or me.

Chavezshutter

Supporter
Supporter
Aug 4, 2020
Hi and Welcome Mark, hope you were able to find the EXIF data you were looking for. I look forward to seeing your work, and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 18, 2020
I don't understand the layout of the site yet, but I clicked a couple images. Is there a way to see what lens or camera was used?

Welcome to the forum board Mark Richard podcast Mark Richard podcast 🖐. I'm using Olympus staff, if you are interested about this brand so you can as me about everything 😃.hope you'll enjoy our forum 😊

Reactions: Jack

Talk Photography