Hi! 😊 Im Matt from Finland!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Wizardinvestor Wizardinvestor . A warm welcome to our community for macro photographers. Nice entry portfolio , especially last last one :D. Hope you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to get engaged in comments, discussions, phot themes and challenges. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here.
And yes, looking forward to see your pictures.

By the way, nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , lives in Finland too :)

Wizardinvestor

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks man! Oh yeah! two Finns in the same boat! are you sure this is a good thing? 😂🙌🏻
Hello Wizardinvestor Wizardinvestor . A warm welcome to our community for macro photographers. Nice entry portfolio , especially last last one :D. Hope you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to get engaged in comments, discussions, phot themes and challenges. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here.
And yes, looking forward to see your pictures.

By the way, nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , lives in Finland too :)

Reactions: Jack

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Matt from Finland 🇫🇮 welcome to the community great to have you here great introduction collection of photos. Wishing you have a fun and great time on the site.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Welcome, welcome! Another member from beautiful Finland. Those are some fantastic shots, I like the edit on the mayfly, looks almost like infrared, looking forward to seeing more :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Wizardinvestor Wizardinvestor! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Your pictures looks fantastic and you've a very creative style!

Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.