Hi my name is Joanne and I am new to the world of macro.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanne Kerry

Jul 23, 2021
HI All.
I am new to the world of macro.
I've been a wildlife photographer for the last four years and, due to a recent diagnosis of arthritis, I have been unable to follow that hobby I enjoy as often.
I picked up a dedicated macro lens last weekend and now don't have far to walk to find something to point the camera at.
It's like learning all over again... Such a shallow DOF is something I am not used to, but I'm getting the hang of it.
Always open to helpful advice and CC.

Attachments

• PSX_20210723_173502.jpg
    PSX_20210723_173502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Joanne, welcome to the community & I love your bee capture. It is great to have you here and I wish your great times & meeting good new friends here on the site.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Joanne Kerry , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Joanne Kerry Joanne Kerry! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Joanne Kerry Joanne Kerry,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.