Hi. Thanks for the invite. 😊 Love big pics of little things.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenlewis1967

Apr 26, 2022
Hey, I'm 54, live on an island in Moreton Bay Queensland Australia which is beautiful and full of wildlife, i mostly take pictures of the huge 5-7ft Monitor lizards or 1-4.5m pythons that visit daily (the goannas, snakes are less frequent, thank god)
Anyway, ive always been fascinated by macro photography and never had a very good camera until my phones (i know, its not a camera but 48+64MP (2 phones) with 4 cameras one a dedicated macro, plus clip on macro lenses, they do pretty good.
Cant wait to see your pics. Mine are usually insects or fungus so looking for ideas too.
Thanks again. 👍🙏😊

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello D Darrenlewis1967

Welcome on our board, glad that you have joined us. I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and contribute to our community.

If you have any questions regarding site, please do ask, I'll be more than happy to help you. And yes, take your time to get familiar with website navigation. It shouldn't be very complicated.

😀

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello D Darrenlewis1967,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.