Hi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisym18

Oct 21, 2021
hello, I got an invite to this group very nice. I just started macro with my Sony A6600 with Laowa 109mm lens. i saw beautiful picture on internet and that is my dream. I have a lot to learn but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm interested in stacking but actually everything is fun

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Hi DaisyM! So glad you joined, and we look forward to seeing your work.
Stacking photos is very new to me as well, but now that I've done a few I feel it's going to be very very useful in my future photo opportunities.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. The members here are very helpful.
:)

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi D Daisym18 ! Welcome to this forum. You can take your time to get familiar with this site. Feel free to engaged in the forum and if you have any questions, just ask. We are happy to help. 😃
Looking forward to see your photos and hope you enjoy your stay. 😀

Reactions: Daisym18 and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Daisym18 , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Daisym18

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello D Daisym18,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.