Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
love the atmosphere created by this photograph. However i dont find the focus tack sharp. Is this heavily cropped or a mobile photo?

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Hi Shan
Normally on the eye
yeah i see and am impressed by your photographs. you have set very high standards for yourself. hence this photo to me was less then those high standards (though i would have been more than satisfied if i had this IQ)

D

Deleted member 310

yeah i see and am impressed by your photographs. you have set very high standards for yourself. hence this photo to me was less then those high standards (though i would have been more than satisfied if i had this IQ)
Hi Shan

Tomorrow I am going home normally, I will decrease the compression of the image, I think that the focus will be better.
Do not worry about your IQ, everyone can take the same photos, you just need patience, and above all, observe before taking a picture.
I always say, triggering is the end of a reflection, I prefer to make quality than quantity

Reactions: Shan
D

Deleted member 310

Shan

If I have a little time, and if possible, I will post an article on my reflection before taking a photo, framing ...., with examples of photos to support, if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…