holly blue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f16 @ 1/200 iso 100
D

Deleted member 250

There some ghost effect on the pollen stems and they look a little bit overexposured. But the butterfly itself is very good @Bill Edwards
Thanks Jorg, I am doing a test as to my eye some of my images are coming up a tad too dark on the site (but OK in Lightroom) I lightened this up too see if it made any difference.
Not sure at the moment what the solution is.

This one looks OK to me in lightroom, what do you think?

DSC_2763-Edit.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Jorg, I am doing a test as to my eye some of my images are coming up a tad too dark on the site (but OK in Lightroom) I lightened this up too see if it made any difference.
Not sure at the moment what the solution is.

This one looks OK to me in lightroom, what do you think?

View attachment 4990

this one is much better! So great suggestions you got from Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :) . Now is sjust more enjoyable for an eye , sometimes good pictures need only some of small improving to be better.., photographers just see own pictures in quite diffrent way as an anothers photographers.. ;) . So good think to have the forum and could to help each others ;)
btw, beautiful butterfly and the composition @Bill Edwards :)

D

Deleted member 250

this one is much better! So great suggestions you got from Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :) . Now is sjust more enjoyable for an eye , sometimes good pictures need only some of small improving to be better.., photographers just see own pictures in quite diffrent way as an anothers photographers.. ;) . So good think to have the forum and could to help each others ;)
btw, beautiful butterfly and the composition @Bill Edwards :)
Very true nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo We are always learning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.