Your opinion? Hopelight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/800
f/2.0
iso 100
X2 close up filter

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hopelight

A game of light and shadows. A hide and seek photographic composition. I stood low and went in, between, the leaves. My subject was hidden and I spotted it through a small opening. The foreground, backlight, leaf created the diffused light on the right and another shadowed leaf on the left side, created a contrast impression with my main subject on the middle. The water droplets draw the attention on the curved lined leaf in contrast with the flat left and right part of the image.

View attachment 15364

Attachments

• 50384461208_cec2e62cec_b.jpg
    50384461208_cec2e62cec_b.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
OMG , what a shot :love: :love: :love: šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
It's hard to find any words to describe my feeling when i see the picture :D, in incredible beautiful, magic, dreamy , great playing of shadows and lights .. an the sharpness just on the part of the leaf, nicely blurring rest of the background..
I love the picture! , i think one of my favourites your pictures panos_adgr panos_adgr šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Have you been today in botanic garden again ? :)

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
great ! I love the ambiance

Hello dear Greg!
Thank you very much!!!

OMG , what a shot :love: :love: :love: šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
It's hard to find any words to describe my feeling when i see the picture :D, in incredible beautiful, magic, dreamy , great playing of shadows and lights .. an the sharpness just on the part of the leaf, nicely blurring rest of the background..
I love the picture! , i think one of my favourites your pictures panos_adgr panos_adgr šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Have you been today in botanic garden again ? :)

Hello my dear Natalia!

Thank you very much!
Yes I was today at the botanic garden! Well I go every Weekend for the past months. I wait all the week for the weekend to go there!
It was and still is cloudy here. But in the morning there were less clouds in the sky and the sun visible quite often. The light was ideal.
I was scouting between the leaves to find an interesting subject. And I came across this leaf. I took my camera and placed it in a way, to create this effect.
Post processing was minimal. The photo came out like this and I only added a bit punch to enhance the contrast.

This is the original with no processing at all, straight out of camera and converted to jpeg. Image profile was 'Neutral' as always.

Original File with no Post Processing

DSC_3975_01.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Greg!
Thank you very much!!!

Hello my dear Natalia!

Thank you very much!
Yes I was today at the botanic garden! Well I go every Weekend for the past months. I wait all the week for the weekend to go there!
It was and still is cloudy here. But in the morning there were less clouds in the sky and the sun visible quite often. The light was ideal.
I was scouting between the leaves to find an interesting subject. And I came across this leaf. I took my camera and placed it in a way, to create this effect.
Post processing was minimal. The photo came out like this and I only added a bit punch to enhance the contrast.

This is the original with no processing at all, straight out of camera and converted to jpeg. Image profile was 'Neutral' as always.

Original File with no Post Processing

View attachment 7981

sounds great panos_adgr panos_adgr šŸ¤© šŸ™ , and the original picture is great too ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's from my point of view your best shown picture ever panos_adgr panos_adgr. I love it! I love the different green tones, the fantastic light from beside with this small decent water drop. Gorgeous composition!

• Love

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
That's from my point of view your best shown picture ever panos_adgr panos_adgr. I love it! I love the different green tones, the fantastic light from beside with this small decent water drop. Gorgeous composition!

Thank you very much Helix! Well I believe so too! It is one my best ever Abstract works!!
I'm very strict with myself and it is very rare for someone to here me saying nice things about my works. Usually I'm never satisfied of my works and I keep wanting to become more and more good.

Anyway this one was a really good capture.

I'm posting below and another version of this photo taken about half an hour later with a slightly different angle approach. The difference is in the bottom light side where another curved leaf is included in the composition that makes it a bit more dynamic.

DSC_3997.JPG