How about your weekend guys? πŸ˜‰

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I haven't made any plans yet nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , i checked the weather and sadly here in London, is raining so I don't know. Will see :)

Here has been rainy too 🀭 "English weather " Is here in Oulu too 🀭
But today I just was on the photo walk that I organized.. came just some people because of the rain.. but was very nice although a bit wet and windy.. , we didn't find a lot of birds, there was lot of small birds but they was too fast today πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒ, but some of nature pictures.. has come and the time with nice people..
Luckily Finns aren't too much afraid of rain πŸ˜ƒ
Now just watching TV as I must to update computer.. and nothing work well same πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ so pictures processing need to wait...🀣
Tomorrow maybe going to shop to buy some of parts to the computer to improve work I'd it.. but I'm not sure about still πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒ

As Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said, I have always something to do..πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Here has been rainy too 🀭 "English weather " Is here in Oulu too 🀭
But today I just was on the photo walk that I organized.. came just some people because of the rain.. but was very nice although a bit wet and windy.. , we didn't find a lot of birds, there was lot of small birds but they was too fast today πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒ, but some of nature pictures.. has come and the time with nice people..
Luckily Finns aren't too much afraid of rain πŸ˜ƒ
Now just watching TV as I must to update computer.. and nothing work well same πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ so pictures processing need to wait...🀣
Tomorrow maybe going to shop to buy some of parts to the computer to improve work I'd it.. but I'm not sure about still πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒ

As Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said, I have always something to do..πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

What's wrong with your PC, maybe I can give you some advice ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What's wrong with your PC, maybe I can give you some advice ;)

No it has been working so slowly last days and I need to restart even computer when thy to do something on Lightroom.. but I think the update will help a lot- quite big has came and still working on..
I need to buy new Ram memory and biggest SDD levy to optimise work of it...
What do you think about Jack Jack ?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
No it has been working so slowly last days and I need to restart even computer when thy to do something on Lightroom.. but I think the update will help a lot- quite big has came and still working on..
I need to buy new Ram memory and biggest SDD levy to optimise work of it...
What do you think about Jack Jack ?

If you can tell me what are the properties of your PC, then I will be able to help you :)

If it's windows then click on Right click on the PC icon, and then Properties.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
20200725_225608.jpg
Jack Jack here is the Performences of my PC, if you have suggestions, how to optimaze it. let's to say.. , and how big Ram Memory would you suggest? and Ssd levyn.. ? πŸ™ , maybe Greg Greg78340 would suggest here something too?

Status
Not open for further replies.