How are you and what are you doing today and last days? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Let's say about , how has been going and what are you doing today and last days ? ;)

I can say about own new challanges I've started last days , when someone will join to the discussion ;) :D
Always intresting what anothers photograpehrs do in life 😁 😜

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would say that everyone is back their daily routine, working and then a bit of photography. Is that what I’m thinking.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I agree to Jack Jack. Our daily business is back which means a lot of work mixed with bad weather. So there's actually from my side not much time left for my hobby. I really enjoy the time remaining to discuss the topics in our forum and post-process some pictures to show it to you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately I agree to Jack Jack. Our daily business is back which means a lot of work mixed with bad weather. So there's actually from my side not much time left for my hobby. I really enjoy the time remaining to discuss the topics in our forum and post-process some pictures to show it to you.

What it mean that is bad weather? :D , is not bad weather for hard working photographers ;) 😜 . But true it need some of time , especially processing them.. :) Nice to heard to heard Helix_2648 Helix_2648 that you still enjoy with us here 😜😁. but is always nice to spend time on the forum ;) . and waiting for your pictures ;)
I need to find time itself to for sharing pictures with us on the forum, haven't lot of time for it last days :D

I just still working with wedding pictures evry single moment.. :D , step by step ahead, but lot of pictures I send already for clinets, and they liked very much, so power to continue this job :D , still about 1500 pictures to ending this job :D
and as I've been started practics in very nice place.. , in my old job place, but in another part of it.. I started to organaiz some of events there- something small, becouse of school.. , but I really want to continue this job in the future in this place.. with some of anothers plans with tourism :) . The one of the events is just small event for bird photography lovers.. - photo walking and taking picturs of birds there.. very good place for! and the bigest one project, event with concerts.. I would like to metal or good rock there of small bands that want to contribout with me.. - some of band I have already in my mind.. :D, lot of work with this event project and will really busy if I want to do it, very big challange but as Finnish metal music big fun, I just want to take my big dream come true! So' tomorrow just a one important meating with my boss , hope he will like still my ideas :D 🙏🤟 And I can start to relize the pland
, the concerts will be in end of August.. very big challange organaiz it but, why do not try :D ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You're like a bouncy ball with infinite energy! :) So many dream, targets and ideas. Amazing.
Maybe sometimes from my point of view but it's ok as long as you can handle your daily business nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

thanks a lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , danke shön for your good words! it's so lot for me :) ,
I'm a bit crazy with my ideas and dreams and flying offen so high with them :D . And yeah, step by step to create own buisness.. now I have best time to try some of my ideas and the potential of the place, beffore we will start a big projects with the place owner.. he has been a businessman by long time, so some of good supporting same.. but I have so lot of work behind me and new challanges :D , but withoud it life will be boring 😁 :ROFLMAO:. and I always think taht need to give a try , when you have possibilites, becouse withougt trying you will never know the answer .. ;) and how close your dreams are ;) And my goal with all on the future is do own buisness, as my biggest dream, so lot of motivations for hard work , now is time too end my school soon too :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We all try to find time for hobby and forum too nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , of course I would not leave this project. But yes , as Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said, we are all back to work, I still have some time to fix some things and bring news on forum.

we need to suppport each over with the lovely hobby, Macro Photography!! I know is not easy to keep us hobby active.. but we have yourself!! 🤟 🙏 on the forum (and on FB 🤭) I hope you will not leave the lovely project! Jack Jack , If you need help , you can ask;) but don't leave the forum 🥳🙏:geek:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
we need to suppport each over with the lovely hobby, Macro Photography!! I know is not easy to keep us hobby active.. but we have yourself!! 🤟 🙏 on the forum (and on FB 🤭) I hope you will not leave the lovely project! Jack Jack , If you need help , you can ask;) but don't leave the forum 🥳🙏:geek:

I will support this forum as much as I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.