Movies How do you recommend NETFLIX?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Discuss about the movie(s), share your opinion and point of view.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm thinking to by license for Netflix for Autumn, Winter, Spring season.. mmm

How many of us use it ?
Do you recommend?
Or is there better websites where I could watch good films.. and serials? ;) (not just in English :D)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I'm thinking to by license for Netflix for Autumn, Winter, Spring season.. mmm

How many of us use it ?
Do you recommend?
Or is there better websites where I could watch good films.. and serials? ;) (not just in English :D)
I think they have 3 sorts of subsctiptions - depending on how many screens are watching netflix at the same time; in my country is like 12€ for 2 screens at the same time and HD quality.
I quite like Netflix and also Prime video to be honest :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
We use Netflix as well but I would be happy if they would upload more content as I'm sittings sometimes in front of my TV not knowing what I should watch. I know the most movies and feels sometimes a bit boring.

But apart from that it's worth it. It's for sure not failure to sign an abo.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We use Netflix as well but I would be happy if they would upload more content as I'm sittings sometimes in front of my TV not knowing what I should watch. I know the most movies and feels sometimes a bit boring.

But apart from that it's worth it. It's for sure not failure to sign an abo.

thanks for everyone for your opinions ;)
i've heard that there is Wild nature documents too, it's what interesting me mostly :D :love: 🤩
but another good films and animations too :D .
Don't need to be just in English ;) , but if another language ,i need to text there.. could be in English :p
Movies are great for practic languegs too, and of course to relax a bit as everyone know.. :D

ok.. i think, i need to try it one day :D
i have now some of DVDs from library,, :D , there is quite nice collections ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Yes, indeed. Netflix might be a good option to train your English skills a bit. But it's hard to concentrate on a movie the whole time to understand the content. To I became lazy the last time... but I've to watch more English movies or series.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, indeed. Netflix might be a good option to train your English skills a bit. But it's hard to concentrate on a movie the whole time to understand the content. To I became lazy the last time... but I've to watch more English movies or series.

it's good ;)
in Poland is movies with dubbing, isn't in Germany too? :D,

is sometimes good.. , but i prefer with texts :ROFLMAO: , luckily for English and Finnish language i don't need texts.. i can understand quite well.., but need to listen to well :D

with another languages is good to have some of help with texts :ROFLMAO:
to practice French and German i need to find films in this languages , but would be fine with although English text to help .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: