How is the weather in your country?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
As topic title says, how is the weather in your country or where you live? At the moment in London, the weather is really bad, depressing, when I remember that last year during this time of the year, outside was nice and hot and just for doing photography.

Reactions: lovitazoe

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
where I live? windy, as "expected". I don't know if it is due to climate change or anything else, but around here, every year is getting more windy than the previous one. as you know, wind and macro photography on the wild do not get on well.

sometimes I think that I should give up shooting macro and begin to shoot sports like wind-surf or kite-surf :confused:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
where I live? windy, as "expected". I don't know if it is due to climate change or anything else, but around here, every year is getting more windy than the previous one. as you know, wind and macro photography on the wild do not get on well.

sometimes I think that I should give up shooting macro and begin to shoot sports like wind-surf or kite-surf :confused:
I believe that’s because of climate changes. Here in London the weather is really depressed, windy and rainy, not everyday ofc , but is very hard to be off day and having a nice sunny day for photography.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
As topic title says, how is the weather in your country or where you live? At the moment in London, the weather is really bad, depressing, when I remember that last year during this time of the year, outside was nice and hot and just for doing photography.
It's hot in the afternoon here, around 87.8°F. It's rains quite often too lately.
The weather seems hotter year by year here.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's hot in the afternoon here, around 87.8°F. It's rains quite often too lately.
Need to plan a trip there then. I bet there are good days for photography ?

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
most of the days yes. Come, Jack, but when situation with covid-19 is better. The cases is increasing again here.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I really hope no, I'm expecting that all restrictions to ba taken off, because there is already vaccines and the risk is not that high now as last year to go abroad.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
we all hope the same. Our neighbour country, Malaysia, is back to lockdown until next month.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Wet and (very) windy here @South Downs. Last year's May was so beautiful and now...🥺
Yes, last year during this time was hot and nice, idk why this year is so cold and windy. Is also hard to find time for photography as well.