Websites How many Members have Personal Photography Sites ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I have two personal websites one for Photography & one for Graphic Arts ... which my old creative director told me was a bonehead move ... & he is so right. My Photo website is the more popular

H3AdBaBY

Oct 12, 2021
I have two sites. My photos are hosted via SmugMug, my outdoor adventure site is hosted via GoDaddy. Due to more pressing demands I've neglected both but I do tinker with them occasionally. I'm a graphic designer and have some of my work on Behance but that site too is in need of updating.

Currently I post my images to Instagram and Facebook. I absolutely detest both platforms but I use them so that my family and friends can see what I'm up to. Photography is a hobby that I enjoy. I'm not in it for the "likes" although feedback is always helpful. Mostly I just enjoy sharing the amazing things I discover on my journey through life.

Last edited:

mnichols0

Mar 22, 2022
I have a new website for photography, and it's still a work in progress. I am a retired web developer so I built it myself. The website does not have any images on it yet since those pages have not been built yet. All in good time. The images will be divided into three main categories: macro/closeup, portraits and miscellaneous.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have a new website for photography, and it's still a work in progress. I am a retired web developer so I built it myself. The website does not have any images on it yet since those pages have not been built yet. All in good time. The images will be divided into three main categories: macro/closeup, portraits and miscellaneous.

What platform are you using to build your website?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm using the WordPress platform to build the website, and the Thesis system for the interface.

I had WordPress site, but switched to different platform. Wordpress loads very slow. And needs some maintenance as well. Never heard about Thesis. Is that a theme ?