Websites How many Members have Personal Photography Sites ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I just use Facebook and Instagram to share with family and friends...

I don’t any of them, I found them a bit useless and people don’t really care much about art in there.

mnichols0

Mar 22, 2022
WordPress can load slow, but if you're smart about your code and plugins, it can load in under a second. You can probably tell I'm a web developer! Thesis is a website building framework useful mostly to developers. Very robust and fast. It's not a page builder.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
WordPress can load slow, but if you're smart about your code and plugins, it can load in under a second. You can probably tell I'm a web developer! Thesis is a website building framework useful mostly to developers. Very robust and fast. It's not a page builder.

Probably mine loaded slow due of plugins, I migrated to an other CMS which I’m very happy, mostly made for photographers. What makes me apply about it is resizing, so once you have uploaded your images, it will compress or rises your picture so doesn’t take a lot of space on your server. Also has some features which WordPress doesn’t have.

I use Facebook to keep up with family and friends, and to check on the latest photographic trends.

I usually use WhatsApp, trying to avoid Meta products As much as possible. To showcase my images, I upload all of them on my personal website.