How much time a day you spending exercising?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I do cycling from time to time, a lot walking carrying gear for landscape and a morning walk without fail (little dog to make sure I dont forget ๐Ÿ˜†). Weights now and then and the odd martial arts fooling around, stuff from a long time ago ๐Ÿ˜
Are you carrying a lot of gear with you? ๐Ÿ˜

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I recently quit my job in Dubai because of the long hours and not enough personal time, as I believe you have to have time for yourself and not just work. Am not working at the moment so I spend time every day exercising to get healthy, and I feel a whole lot better mentally and physically. I usually do the gym for 3 days then a day off, repeat with around 90 minutes each session in the morning. Then mid afternoon I cycle round the local area for an hour or slightly longer if I go further. I manage around 25 to 30km per trip.
When I return to work it will have to be a job that enables me to spend a couple of hours exercising per day, and still have a few hours downtime to relax. Even walking around 10,000 steps per day is really beneficial, so grab your camera and walk round the local area for an hour or so every day.

I have same issues unfortunately, I do work 12h a day, and 5-6 days a week now. Want to do some changes, and get some time for my life and hobbies. You are doing well, you probably in a good shape. Personally I try to do more than 15k steps a day, but not everyday it's possible with my job ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: Andy Smith

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I've been trying to go vegan ,and I don't eat meat any more and cheese,milk or eggs I'm trying also eat less ... I've been started a good new year with diet based mostly on vegan food,I'm eating multiple food from vegetables and fruits, it's keep me healthy and I have a lot of energy although outside is cold and dark Nordic winter ๐Ÿ˜„. Outdoors activety is great around of year, I don't like indoor gyms ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ
My brother has been vegan for a long time and I have been cooking a lot of vegan dishes and eat vegan myself about twice a week or more.

I don't suggest giving up on eggs, everything else you mentioned is fine. I understand this does not follow the vegan approach but I say it knowing there are strong, scientific reasons why I am mentioning it. Eat nuts, beans and legumes and broccoli, you will need those to supplement a vegan diet. Avoid processed mock/fake meats they are not good for you at all and are a health trap for people going vegan.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Are you carrying a lot of gear with you? ๐Ÿ˜
These days I try to only do a single style so I don't end up carrying too much but still all adds up. My tripod is metal so it does have some weight to it, I plan to replace it later this year. Depending on the shoot I often have to go off the main track into bush country and have to cover pretty long distances, that's where all the rarer and better views are ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
These days I try to only do a single style so I don't end up carrying too much but still all adds up. My tripod is metal so it does have some weight to it, I plan to replace it later this year. Depending on the shoot I often have to go off the main track into bush country and have to cover pretty long distances, that's where all the rarer and better views are ๐Ÿ˜‰
I know what you are saying. If you leave something behind, you might end up needing that. What tripod you having at the moment? Also, you driving , or you prefer cycling and walking ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
One day a week definitely. I donโ€™t eat meat every day anyway:D

That's good, too much meal is unhealthy and unnecessary ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŸ remember, they are all smart animals not only on plate , ๐Ÿ˜‰ and all animals are worth a good life, massive farms can't give them ๐Ÿ˜”. Big farms are also bad for our planet and climate changes, so good reasons to eat less products coming from animals and more plants ๐Ÿ˜‰. Plans food is delicious also when you prepare it well ๐Ÿ˜‹ and there's still a lot to eating in vegan diet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
My brother has been vegan for a long time and I have been cooking a lot of vegan dishes and eat vegan myself about twice a week or more.

I don't suggest giving up on eggs, everything else you mentioned is fine. I understand this does not follow the vegan approach but I say it knowing there are strong, scientific reasons why I am mentioning it. Eat nuts, beans and legumes and broccoli, you will need those to supplement a vegan diet. Avoid processed mock/fake meats they are not good for you at all and are a health trap for people going vegan.

Oh nice to hear you have been experiences with vegan diet and foods because of your brother!
I think in countries where is warm all the year and plants can grow all time of year, being vegan is easy and you have fresh food all the time.
Here in the North it's a bit challenge, but possible to do it ! And although is cold winter I'm doing well with basically plants food but I still eat cheese, milk or eggs from time to time or even meals coming from responsible farms !
That's true, eggs have a lot of great nutrients๐Ÿ˜Š. From plants we can get also almost everything we need and shops are also full of plant food newdays here in Finland, hope in your country also ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Have a nice Day my friend!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter