Locations How often you are going out for photography ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This topic is open to discuss the best locations for (macro) photography or recommended locations based on member's geographical place.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
How often you are going out to take images ? As we are all photographers, and somehow we need make a balance between personal life and our hobby.

Me, I found this a bit difficult , due of current situation, plus work and site maintenance, also I forgot to mention the outside weather.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Depends on the weather... for sure two or three times a week during spring to autumn unless it's not raining. End of autumn until mid of spring is a difficult time because it's mostly grey, windy and raining. So it can happen that I only go out every second or third week.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Depends on the weather... for sure two or three times a week during spring to autumn unless it's not raining. End of autumn until mid of spring is a difficult time because it's mostly grey, windy and raining. So it can happen that I only go out every second or third week.

That's not very often. I haven't been out for month now. Is depressive outside, plus these restrictions, are an other problem. Maybe during the summer, I will start taking images again. At the moment my equipment are waiting for me :D