How to improve and optimaze work of Lightroom classic cc softwer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
I have a biggest problem in last ime .. View attachment 14111, I need to find any solved , how to improve Lightroom's work.. it has been runing so slowy in last times.. I've done a lot of work yeasterday with my friend to improve it, but the problem is still.. hmm .. do you have any good idea how to imrove it.. in laptop Lenovo .. ? View attachment 14112- the PC had yestarday big Winowas updates... :D
Will be really fine if someone will have any good solvings for.. still hm..
I've been worked on the same softwer by 1,5 year , so lot of catalogs, pictures, prests on them ... and have been some of updates too in the last times from Adobe.. I'm using the Adobe Lightroom classic CC , 2020..
Processor has been a lot of work with the program it's have been worked still too havy with ..
I'm thinking still where is the problem and how to find solving..
Of course buying new, biggest SDlevy.. but I have not money right now, when I've done lot of shoppings in last time :D

Do you have any good advices ? :D

I'l really thankfull for any help and suggestions.. :)

Greetings fom Finland ;)

Attachments

• 1f600.png
    1f600.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1f600.png
    1f600.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
D

Deleted member 250

Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo There are a lot of videos on Youtube covering this. Just search for slow lightroom.
I can perhaps help but I would need to know the spec of your computer (does it have a spinning drive or a ssd) plus where you keep your catalogue, what your preview settings are etc.
There is also a lot of info on the Adobe site.
There may be a computer guru on this site who can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.