How you fixing your noise from pictures?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The software tool was updated some month ago. Before that you had to pay for each module separatly. So I bought the anti noise module but now (don't know why or if it's normal) I use all modules after the software update. But yes it costs some money, but (from my opinion) it's worth it.

Reactions: Johnny and Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been used Lighrtroom classic CC for noice removing .. , there is lot of great opportunities, how to do it.. . , and of course it need lot of practic...as well.. and some of time to do it perfect..
Lot of pro photographers use Photoshop for noise removing, there it working too great.. but for me , in LR it's fasters work.. (y)
and some of noice sometimes get nice climat for pictures.. ;), in my opinion and practic ;)

Reactions: Johnny and Karl

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Jack Jack ...one more tip about PS and noise reduction. Search for "Median noise reduction". This is a special methode to reduce neary the whole noise by using the median value for each pixel based on a amount of pictures with the same content. So you take 10pictures of a flower which you can align one below the other. After that you convert it in a smart object. At the end you can use the median feature which combines all your pictures to one with nearly no noise.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack ...one more tip about PS and noise reduction. Search for "Median noise reduction". This is a special methode to reduce neary the whole noise by using the median value for each pixel based on a amount of pictures with the same content. So you take 10pictures of a flower which you can align one below the other. After that you convert it in a smart object. At the end you can use the median feature which combines all your pictures to one with nearly no noise.

I was using before Topaz softwares, and they are amazing, But never tried denoise one, so I decide to ask, see what others says .

Status
Not open for further replies.