Want critique How you like it ? :) - one more my bokeh glory picture s.. ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P6060468-2.jpg
The picture I took year ago i n Poland by holiday, and edited today- when I almost finished to organaiz my pictures from trip to Poland to visit my family last summer.. Now I have still lot of next folders to ogranaiz... :LOL: :LOL:

I have been so busy with new topics and activity keeping on the forum and with my pictures, that I haven't a lot time to share my pictures with us :LOL::LOL:.

The picture not quite macro, but taken by used lens Olympus macro 60mm , as you know, the macro lenses are great not only for reall macro :love::love::love:, great close up, portraits and landscapes we can get with them too- I get it all in great quality with my Olympus macro lens..but how is about Canon or an others brand macro lenses ? ;)

But I need some of opinion about the picture- I tried to get intresting focus- by MF- manual focus, and something intresting by editing in Lightroom - to get the High contras effect.. but.. hmm. how you like the effect of all ? :)

Exift: f.3.50, ISO 100. camera- Olympus OMD EM- 10III

Reactions: Jack