How you organaiz your pictures?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hei. Can you say me. How you organaiz your thusend of pictures? :ROFLMAO:

I've big problem with a mess, with my million pictures (taken by 3 years) o_Oo_Oo_O, and I've thinking.. How to do best organaiz in best way...

Maybe your answars will help me with them... 🙏🙏🙏

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I have my pictures on the two hard discs , on my computer and on the Creative cloud - Adobe cloud service.. where I export them from LR, but I need to do BIG photo clean up and organize it in the better way..
*I need time to do it well, and some of ideas... advoices... o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I have my pictures on the two hard discs , on my computer and on the Creative cloud - Adobe cloud service.. where I export them from LR, but I need to do BIG photo clean up and organize it in the better way..
*I need time to do it well, and some of ideas... advoices... o_O o_O o_O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Cull mercilessly

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am in the same boat as you Natalia, I am organizing & posting during this time of virus & quarantine. I am discoing so many treasures along the way and I am still finding new things.

I think that is a trouble a lot of photographers :D .
but it's one of the most importants way to become better photographer... o_O :geek:

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I am having trouble organising my Forum posts...let alone my photographs
When I first started to photograph Nature, I used www.flickr.com to assist in organising my photos & have ever since relied on it to organise this cluttered head of mine

Last edited:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I put my RAWs, my old JPGs / new TIFFs (switched since beginning of 2020 from JPG to TIFF) on my harddisk and synchronize it daily with my cloud.

The folder structure is based on the date where I've taken the picture.

so e.g.:

-> 01_January
-> IMG_files

In the meantime I started to rename my files like the following example:
IMG_XXXX_ISO100_60mm_RL_f2,8_1-15s_50B

RL means Raynox lens and 50B the size of the stack which I've rendered for the picture.