How you see website homepage ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to ask how you see our website homepage? I always try to make it as simple as possible, but sometimes I found its hard to highlight everything in one page. Let me know if your opinion or any suggestions how you'd like to see our homepage. Thanks :)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I'm also a big fan of the site!
I really like it and it's very modern and stylish!
Especially after the last update is great!
And the mobile look is also great!!!!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm also a big fan of the site!
I really like it and it's very modern and stylish!
Especially after the last update is great!
And the mobile look is also great!!!!

Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . Always trying to improve it. Especially homepage , as it represents our whole forum . And sometimes I find difficult to make the homepage appealing.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . Always trying to improve it. Especially homepage , as it represents our whole forum . And sometimes I find difficult to make the homepage appealing.
The homepage is great !
It reflects the identity of the community in an intense way and it is well built aesthetically! It is also great that photos of members are displayed which is honouring and motivating for all of us, to participate.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The homepage is great !
It reflects the identity of the community in an intense way and it is well built aesthetically! It is also great that photos of members are displayed which is honouring and motivating for all of us, to participate.

Thanks again panos_adgr panos_adgr . Got some plans for the future, and hope to make them.

Reactions: panos_adgr