How your new week has started? πŸ˜‰

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just like the free discussions like it,and I see you too 🀩
Nice to heard news from photographets πŸ™‚
Hope the older and new members will join to the discussion πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡

Waiting for you to join as I can say about my news 🀭🀣.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Work at home , work at home , WORK , WORK , WORK WORK WORK .... Raynox 250 just received !!!! but work work work .... I hope i'll try this evening !!!

I've been just editing pictures still 🀣 PS&LR 🀭 - the session two nights ago, I just took to much pictures there and the focus stacking merging get lot of time πŸ˜‚
and just homeworks with it πŸ˜€,and looking for inspirations for the weekend wedding sessions πŸ˜‡ and thinking about the future πŸ˜‚,and keeping an eye for activity on the forum so much as I can 🀭😝

What is your job Greg Greg78340 ? πŸ™‚

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
I'm technical support / computer science / hotline :p and you ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm technical support / computer science / hotline :p and you ?

Sounds interesting Greg Greg78340 ,do you have own businesses or you work for company? πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

I have lot of professions with horses and animals, and nowaday have studying tourism in Oulu.. -still just some of days in school and practice that start soon- after holiday, and in end of November wll end all 😁. I think about own business in tourism in Oulu after all πŸ˜‡πŸ€‘πŸ˜€

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks a lot Greg Greg78340 , I have a lot of ideas for my business and possible in the place where I'll have practices, just I need good business plan for it 🀩πŸ₯°. So after holiday I will have lot of work with..😬

Your job sounds great Greg Greg78340 ,you need to be good with computers, isn't you?πŸ™‚

Reactions: Greg
Status
Not open for further replies.