Want critique Hunting spider from Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello !
The picture was taken in the May 2020 and never showed anywhere, it was my beginnings of shooting macros with external tubes and macro ring flash 😄.

I was very crazy with shooting insects this year! When I was bought the new ultra angel lens, the macro craziness changed to ultra angel landscapes 😄. I need to return to macros this summer ❤.

I send yesterday mostly macro pictures for a big photo competition Nature Photographers of the year. 🤩 it was the last chance to try the pictures in photo competitions 😄

Cheers 👋

IMG_20220203_111009_390.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Not bad for an early shot but the photo is very small so I cant see details very well, sharpness looks ok I think and light is pretty good too, spider angle 50/50 - I'm not sure if i can see its face. Once again, pretty good for an early attempt

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not bad for an early shot but the photo is very small so I cant see details very well, sharpness looks ok I think and light is pretty good too, spider angle 50/50 - I'm not sure if i can see its face. Once again, pretty good for an early attempt

Oh I was worried about or I shared the picture compressed already by Instagram 🤣🙈 oh so sorry! I need careful next time!

Thank you anyway Chavezshutter Chavezshutter for the nice comment, yes it was very early shots with the macro external tubes 😄. In the original picture the spider is nicely sharp but not perfectly, but I like the leaf and the dark forest mood on the picture 😃.
Hope to have time for extreme macros in the summer 🙏💙🕷🦋🌱🙏

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter